Are you thinking of building or renovating? When it comes to both of these we tend to think of the surface finish or what the finished product will look like and give little to no thought about the bones of the project. By bones, I mean where the underlying things such as your electrical cabling needs to be or how your plumbing should be connected beneath the walls. We tend to think about what we and our family and visitors will see and not what is under the surface delivering the electrical and plumbing to the outlets.
Normally the only time we tend to think about these things is when things go wrong and a pipe bursts leaking water or a toilet or drain blocks. Normally when these dramas occur we need to turn towards the professionals and in the case of water issues, our first port of action is so that our rooms can go back to being the functional spaces that they were created for. a call to a plumber North Shore Sydney to repair or replace the issues
While there are a number of plumbers servicing the region from Sydney Harbour to Hornsby to make sure that your structures stay sound while the “Bones” are being seen to there are several things to consider when making a choice. Firstly not only do you need a professional plumber, one that has been trained to not only replace or repair the issue but also one that is careful with the remaining finishes while working. Below is a list of things that I use when choosing a professional to work on my home.
1) Are they professional meaning trained and equipped to work on the area?.
2) Do they guarantee the work that they do? In other words, will they get it right first time on the job
3) Can they explain in words that I will understand exactly what they are going to be doing to resolve the issue?
4) Are they prepared to give a firm quote on the work to be done including any replacement parts, call out fees and labour outside of any significant findings once they begin the work?
5) Do they provide professional courtesy during the process? I mean will they call to give a time of arrival, or call if they are running late. Will they update me immediately if any new issues are located and will they allow me to make the decision of how to move forward once the issue is identified?
When it comes to choosing a plumber North Shore Sydney the above checklist is one that will serve you well and save you from agreeing to have a second-rate work done. Second-rate work equals second rate rework and a shortened lifespan of the repairs just completed which you have paid more than was reasonable for. When it comes to hiring a plumber North Shore Sydney I rate Dr Drip Plumbing as one that meets all of my criteria above. The next time you have need of a plumber North Shore Sydney give them a call and at least ask the above questions. I think that you will be very happy with the answers along with any work that you end up having Dr Drip Plumbing complete.